2020 Logo Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Would you enter the 16th anniversary logo contest?

• Yes, with one entry

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes, with multiple entries

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Last year we had very low participation in the annual logo contest. We had a choice of just two logos, both from the same person. Over the years we've had as many as 15 entrants, and although I don't expect we'll see that again, I think it's reasonable to say that a contest has at least a good handful of entries.

Attached to this post is a poll regarding your interest in entering the logo contest. For those not familiar with the IAP logo contest, HERE is a link to last year's rules.

Without sufficient interest, I see the options as not having a logo contest this year, or commissioning a logo from someone. Even if this poll shows good interest, we might not get submissions in the actual contest. Last year 7 people indicated interest in submitting, and we had one.

If you're reasonably sure that you'd enter the logo contest, please vote.

Thanks!

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Last year we had very low participation in the annual logo contest. We had a choice of just two logos, both from the same person. Over the years we've had as many as 15 entrants, and although I don't expect we'll see that again, I think it's reasonable to say that a contest has at least a good handful of entries.

Attached to this post is a poll regarding your interest in entering the logo contest. For those not familiar with the IAP logo contest, HERE is a link to last year's rules.

Without sufficient interest, I see the options as not having a logo contest this year, or commissioning a logo from someone. Even if this poll shows good interest, we might not get submissions in the actual contest. Last year 7 people indicated interest in submitting, and we had one.

If you're reasonably sure that you'd enter the logo contest, please vote.

Thanks!
Jeff, is there a link to all past year's logos on one post? Maybe this would get some creative juices going.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Just a bump before the poll closes...

Last year we had 6 people indicate that they would enter, and we ended up with 1.
Right now we have 5 people indicating they would enter. I'm still on the fence about running the contest.

Where are those creative artistic types??

Top Bottom