2020 Bash Planning and check in thread.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
what we do is generate an email that goes to IAP and then is forwarded to both the contest chairman and me. This allows me to keep an eye on a contest if someone misses an entry,(it happens) and when I have to do prizes I have the contact information without having to message you to pass it on or get it for me.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

I set this one up a few years back: MrVicsIAPContest@gmail.com
It's already listed on the rules. You can change it to being forwarded through another or you can give me an email to auto forward to.

Let's get this puppy Started!šŸ˜Š

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Everyone needs to copy the completed rules into a new thread in the Bash forum. I have forwarded the emails to Jeff and as soon as he creates the email links I will insert them. If you need anything edited I will have to do it for you.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I will move any and all Contests not moved later this afternoon. I have a lot of work this weekend and will get to it as soon as I can.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I have had one submission for the segmented pen contest.

But, I have not received the entry photos, so I suspect the links are not quite established yet. I have communicated to the entrant that we are "in process" for the email links. No worries on my part, just an FYI.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
You can create your poll thread and poll in this planning forum and then I can transfer it to the voting forum for you. That will allow you to create the poll without interuption.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Jeff has created a winners forum, please post your winners and a picture of their winning entry for each contest you have. Please include the prizes they have won as well.

Top Bottom