2019 Summer Extravaganza Slim Line contest.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Folks here we have for your pleasure, "The Slimline Contest". The Slimline Contest is what all the other pen contest want to be when they grow up. It's the contest all the contest chairmen wish they could run, if only they were better smarter, funnier, and better looking. And you my friends can be part of it. All you need to do is

1. Get yourself a slimline kit

2. You can do any type of modification to it. But it must be a slimline kit.

3. Submit your pen by emailing up to 3 photos to TBD by August 26th.

4. you may submit up to 3 photos.

Universal contest rules apply. Pens cannot have been or be shown in any public forum before contest is complete, blanks for this contest must be either commercially available or made by you where the work done by you represents the majority of the work required to create the blank. Contest may cause increased confidence and sexiness. Please consult your doctor if you're taking any other medication. Not responsible for lost or stolen items.

"I don't always make pens, but when I do, I make Slimlines. Stay classy my friends." - The most interesting man in the world

This contest will start August 12th and all entries must be in by August 19th. After that I will post a poll for everyone to vote. That poll will be open for 3 days.
Prizes to be announced.
I will provide an email link shortley.

Top Bottom