2018 Vendor Thread

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
We have our first vendor for the 2018 event. Signature Pens . (Well, Actually our 3rd or 4th, I assume T. Shadow and Custom Cast Blanks might be there also.) :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

Well you know what they say about assuming

I have in fact placed T. Shadow & Co. on the market.

Now to find a fool with 17 million dollars

mbroberg

FYI, Fred Wisson is now a "Possible". He is thinking about coming to our event instead of GA. I told him we would pencil him in and hold a spot for him but asked him to let us know his decision ASAP.

Argo13

Posted this on wrong thread earlier

Just my observations.
We are probably maxed out on vendor tables. Last year we probably had 2 more than we could comfortably fit. Here is the breakdown if I remember it correct

Last year
Arizona-2
Fred-2
Signature-1
Tshadow-1
Mark-1
Registration-1
Jason Rose-1
Custom cast-1
Chris cannon-1
Taco sleaze-1
Under the hill-1
Prizes-1
Demo set up-1

This year
Arizona-2
Signature-1
Tshadow-1
Custom-1
Mark-1
Art blanks-1
Sweet cheeks-1
Pensmiths-1
Mark-1
Registration-1
Prizes-1
Demo-set up 1
Fred2 maybe

13-maybe 15- also Toni.

Jason Roses table was only half a table and not real good. He was great not to get upset. It should not be counted on. We were really packed in last year.

Jason

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Posted this on wrong thread earlier

Just my observations.
We are probably maxed out on vendor tables. Last year we probably had 2 more than we could comfortably fit. Here is the breakdown if I remember it correct

Last year
Arizona-2
Fred-2
Signature-1
Tshadow-1
Mark-1
Registration-1
Jason Rose-1
Custom cast-1
Chris cannon-1
Taco sleaze-1
Under the hill-1
Prizes-1
Demo set up-1

This year
Arizona-2
Signature-1
Tshadow-1
Custom-1
Mark-1
Art blanks-1
Sweet cheeks-1
Pensmiths-1
Mark-1
Registration-1
Prizes-1
Demo-set up 1
Fred2 maybe

13-maybe 15- also Toni.

Jason Roses table was only half a table and not real good. He was great not to get upset. It should not be counted on. We were really packed in last year.

Jason

I have not had any time to make any segmented blanks to sell, so I do not need a table. And I can share a table for the IAP Collection, or even move it into the Break-Out room as that is where I'll be a good bit of the time.

mbroberg

As of today, 1/14/18, Fred is still going to GA. There is still a possibility that this could change.

I've removed the vendor registration links from the web site and announced that vendor registration is closed. I did say that it could reopen if any of the current vendors cancel.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Angie Pratt - Signature, sent me a request for a 2'nd table.

Is this OK?

Reminder, I will not need a table as I will be hiding in the demo room much of the time.

Argo13

Signature Pen Supply

Just saw on facebook they are going out of business 5/15. Not sure what that means for the MPG. Jim is keeping Cast-right system and some blank making but sounds like Angie is moving on to another business opportunity

m4skinner

Just saw on facebook they are going out of business 5/15. Not sure what that means for the MPG. Jim is keeping Cast-right system and some blank making but sounds like Angie is moving on to another business opportunity

I seen that also, I messaged Angie and haven't heard back. as of yesterday they was coming and bringing most of there store, but that was yesterday.

Magicbob

I have received a few more items, I will try to get them posted Thursday evening.
Did we contact Nova?

I will contact Hartville later today.

Top Bottom