2016 Introduction Prize Drawings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
This will be the thread to announce the winners of our monthly Introduction Prize Drawing for new members.

To be eligible for this monthly drawing, all a new member has to do is post an Introduction sometime after joining IAP. There is no time limit for making an Introduction post, but I encourage you to make it as soon as possible after joining to make sure that I don't overlook your post when I compile the "lottery list" at the end of each month.

Welcome aboard!

Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Jan 2016 Introduction Prize Winner

67 new members posted an Introduction during the month of January. By random draw, the winner of the January 2016 prize is:

drummerlucas (Bryan)

Bryan joined IAP on 28 Jan 2016. He is a Navy veteran who lives in Georgia and enjoys music making, woodworking and home remodeling.

Congratulations Bryan, and thanks for your service. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

You have 90 days from today to make your selections and redeem your voucher. You may contact George by sending a PM to Robutacion to make arrangements.

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Feb 2016 Introduction Prize Winners

I'm running a bit late on this posting, but here it is:

31 new members posted an Introduction during the month of February. By random draw, the winner of a $25.00 voucher from robutacion is:

Pendawg (John)

John joined IAP on 14 Feb 2016. He lives in Sunbury, OH

Congratulations John. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

You have 90 days from today to make your selections and redeem your voucher. You may contact George by sending a PM to Robutacion to make arrangements.

And, thanks to the generosity of Wayne Winkelman (stonepecker), we are able to award a second prize this month. By random draw, the second winner is:

kalloyd (Kenneth Lloyd)

Kenneth joined IAP on 9 Feb 2016. He is a CT Technologist in Winston Salem, NC

Congratulations Kenneth. You have won a BOB (box of blanks) from stonepecker - just send him a PM with your shipping address and he will send it right out. Thanks Wayne for this generous donation.

Edgar

jttheclockman

67 in Jan and 31 in Feb. This place is growing in leaps and bounds. Welcome to all the newbies and hope hearing from you all in the coming years here. Please do not fade away on us. We are counting on all this new talent to take us to the next step. :)

Pendawg

Thank you so much! I've learned so much from the folks on this this site and am truly grateful. I'm still a little overwhelmed by all the information here and still trying to wrap my arms around it. I look forward to becoming more involved with IAP. Thanks again!

John

Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Mar 2016 Introductions Prize Drawing

23 new members posted an Introduction during the month of March. By random draw, the winner of the March 2016 prize is:

AVDesigns (Steven)

Steven joined IAP on 29 Mar 2016. He lives in Jacksonville, FL.

Congratulations Steven. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Apr 2016 Introduction Prize Drawing

I've been out of town for most of May, but at long last, here are the results of the April 2016 Introduction Prize Drawing:

27 new members posted an Introduction during the month of April. By random draw, the winner of a $25.00 voucher from robutacion is:

jackalope (Joe Wilson)

Joe joined IAP on 13 Apr 2016. He lives in Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Congratulations Joe. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

And, since the Introduction & SOYP drawings are so late, I have decided to award a second Introduction Prize for April. By random draw, the second winner is:

Dankerr1968 (Dan)

Dan joined IAP on 4 Apr 2016. He is an RN in Wisconsin.

Congratulations Dan. You have won a BOB (box of blanks) from my personal stash - just send me a PM with your shipping address and I will send it right out.

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
May 2016 Introduction Prize Drawing

17 new members posted an Introduction during the month of May. By random draw, the winner of the May 2016 prize is:

ThatGuysPens (Chris)

Chris joined IAP on 28 May 2016. He is a cabinet maker in Tacoma, WA.

Congratulations Chris. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
June 2016 Introductions Post Drawing

45 new members posted an Introduction during the month of June. By random draw, the winner of the June 2016 prize is:

haskoson (Gerrit de Boer)

Gerrit joined IAP on 8 Jun 2016. He lives in Germany.

Congratulations Gerrit. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
July 2016 Introductions Post Drawing

29 new members posted an Introduction during the month of July. By random draw, the winner of the July 2016 prize is:

Rob_Mc (Rob McFarlane)

Rob joined IAP on 14 Jul 2016. He lives in Canada.

Congratulations Rob. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

My apologies for running late on this drawing, but at least I got 'er done before the end of the month. :)

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
August 2016 Introductions Post Drawing

29 new members posted an Introduction during the month of August. By random draw, the winner of the August 2016 prize is:

dgolfin (David Appleget)

David joined IAP on 25 Aug 2016. He is a painter and wood finisher in Indianapolis, IN.

Congratulations David. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
September 2016 Introductions Post Drawing

27 new members posted an Introduction during the month of September. By random draw, the winner of the September 2016 prize is:

Brianne163 (Brian Taylor)

Brian joined IAP on 24 Aug 2016 and posted his Introduction of Sep 2. He is retired and lives in Hervey Bay, QLD, Australia.

Congratulations Brian. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
October 2016 Introduction Post Drawing

39 new members posted an Introduction during the month of October. By random draw, the winner of the October 2016 prize is:

Artisan iron designs (Vincent Bomba)

Vincent joined IAP on 4 Oct 2016 and posted his Introduction on Oct 18. He is a blacksmith in Maryland.

Congratulations Vincent. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
November 2016 Introduction Post Drawing

31 new members posted an Introduction during the month of November. By random draw, the winner of the October 2016 prize is:

Aussie (Gary)

Gary joined IAP on 15 Oct 2016 and posted his Introduction on Nov 27. He lives in Victoria, Australia.

Congratulations Gary. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
December 2016 Introduction Post Drawing

40 new members posted an Introduction during the month of December. By random draw, the winner of the December 2016 prize is:

Bryanknoy (Bryan Knoy)

Bryan joined IAP on 5 Dec 2016 and posted his Introduction on Dec 19. He is a Police Officer in Indiana.

Congratulations Bryan and thanks for your service. You have won a $25.00 voucher from George's Bits of Timber thanks to generosity of George Valentine (Robutacion)

Edgar

jttheclockman

total new members 2016

For the year of 2016 there have been 405 new members who have signed on and entered this contest. That is 405 new members. That is quite a few to say the least. I do hope those that did take the time to sign in, come to play in our sandbox. I wish all good luck in your quest to have some fun making a few pens. I hope you do stick around and join us as we take this site to new heights. With all this new and fresh talent I expect to see some great stuff being shown and discussed here. Always remember we are here to share knowledge, photos, and even our thoughts and good and bad events in our lives.

Hope to see you all on the site. Have fun and happy turning:)

Top Bottom