2 Weeks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I just changed the calendars on my wall in my cubicle, and looking realized 2 weeks away. I am really looking forward to this, because it will be like a vacation for me. Yeah that sounds cheesy, but with work and busy all the time, it will be really cool to just get away for a day. :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
The excitement is building. The team has collected some amazing door prizes and the demos should all be interesting. And don't forget about Friday night if you can make it. A great chance just to meet your internet friends and talk pens. There's a rumor we'll start giving out door prizes to the early birds. We have so many good ones there won't be time enough on Saturday to give them all out.

We have over 80 that have formally registered through our web site and expect many more to just show up.

more goodies to come...

We were talking yesterday about what food is coming with our vendors and volunteers, and it sounds like there's going to a scrumptious snack from many different regions of the country...a snack connoisseur's delight!

I really like brownies.
It sounds like a grand time will be had by all.

Top Bottom