18th Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I am proud to announce that the 18th Chapter meeting will be held at Woodcraft in Roswell on April 6th, 2012 from 10am to around 3pm. This date has been confirmed with the location!

Location information:

8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 115
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Phone: (770) 587-3372
Fax: (770) 587-9068

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Looking for Demonstration Volunteers

If you have a demo ready to go, or would like to recommend a topic for the meeting, please post here!!

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
DATE CHANGE**DATE CHANGE**DATE CHANGE**

Everyone

The Roswell Woodcraft has a schedule change that needs to take place in order to accommodate a class. The 18th Chapter meeting has been changed to APRIL 20TH!!!! And yes I have changed it to be 2013.......Back to the Future....

I am proud to announce that the 18th Chapter meeting will be held at Woodcraft in Roswell on April 20th, 2013 from 10am to around 3pm. This date has been confirmed with the location!

Location information:

8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 115
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Phone: (770) 587-3372
Fax: (770) 587-9068

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Ladies and Gents

I have successfully forced...er....got to volunteer our very own REDDWIL to do the morning demo for our meeting. If you have not seen the "metal" type blanks that he constructs, please take a moment to search for his blanks on this site. I am very excited to see his process as these blanks are incredibly cool to look at!

If I have any suggestions or can force...I mean volunteer anyone for the afternoon session, please let me know.

Thanks

Robert

Last edited:

papaturner

Ladies and Gents

I have successfully forced...er....got to volunteer our very own REDDWIL to do the morning demo for our meeting. If you have not seen the "metal" type blanks that he constructs, please take a moment to search for his blanks on this site. I am very excited to see his process as these blanks are incredibly cool to look at!

If I have any suggestions or can force...I mean volunteer anyone for the afternoon session, please let me know.

Thanks

Robert

Excellent choice!

wswem

I wont be able to attend pon the 20th due to a show. Is there a website for the Chapter?

Look forwaard to possibly attending a future meeting.

Steve Busey

18th meeting - Sat April 20th

Gonna bump this to a new thread, so there's no confusion on the date...

Last edited:
Top Bottom