RESULTS 18th Bash Kitless Results

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darrin1200

Well done to all the makers.

All the votes are in and 150 members expressed there opinion. All of the entries were fantastic this year, with a lot of skill and ingenuity going into some fabulous pens.
While all the entries are fabulous, only 3 can be in the winners circle. However, this year, @MikeinSC has donated a fabulous incentive prize to the pen with the least votes.

Without further ado, your results.

1st Place
Pen#3
@Pierre---
Pierre Bouillot

18th-kitless-03-01-jpg.328584.jpeg

2nd Place
Pen#6
@RobS
Robert Sanchez PhD

18th-kitless-06-01-jpeg.328602.jpeg

3rd Place
Pen#1
@Penultimate
Mike Weiby

18th-kitless-01-01-jpg.328558.jpeg

Incentive Prize winner with the least votes
Pen#9
@eteska
Eric Teska

18th-kitless-09-01-jpeg.328613.jpeg

Honourable Mentions (in no particular order)

Pen#2
@Psychmike22
Michael Marroquin

18th-kitless-02-02-jpg.328580.jpeg

Pen#4
@Mach4
Paul Christiansen

18th-kitless-04-01-jpeg.328588.jpeg

Pen#5
@Fred Bruche
Fred Bibollet-Ruche

18th-kitless-05-01-jpg.328598.jpeg

Pen#7
@PatrickR
Patrick Rosswurm
18th-kitless-07-01-jpeg.328605.jpeg

Pen#8
@burlywoodpecker
Renzo Havinga
18th-kitless-08-1-jpg.328607.jpeg

Pen# 10
@EatenAppleCrafts
Owen Berger
18th-kitless-10-01-jpg.328616.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred Bruche

Pierre @Pierre--- you got lucky this year again... I'll be back!
🤪
Totally agree with Darrin, the entries this year were a notch above the previous years, and 10 entries made an even better contest! Thank you all and special thanks to Darrin the master of ceremony.

darrin1200

Pierre @Pierre--- you got lucky this year again... I'll be back!
🤪
Totally agree with Darrin, the entries this year were a notch above the previous years, and 10 entries made an even better contest! Thank you all and special thanks to Darrin the master of ceremony.
Thanks Fred.

We had a few hiccups as organizers, but each mistake makes the contest better. Everyone put in a lot of effort.
I'm already looking forward to running it again next year.

So everyone start planning your entry now.

And please don't show it anywhere before hand. We had a young maker that couldn't enter because of Instagram. I'd have loved to see his work here.

Penultimate

Darrin
Thank you for organizing this contest and thanks to all the organizers for the other contests .

It was awesome to have 150 voters.

All entries were fantastic. I believe these contests challenge us to do our best work and make us up our efforts for the next year.

Thanks for your votes.

Penultimate

Darrin
Thank you for organizing this contest and thanks to all the organizers for the other contests .

It was awesome to have 150 voters.

All entries were fantastic. I believe these contests challenge us to do our best work and make us up our efforts for the next year.

Thanks for your votes.
Also, a big thank you to the prize contributors.

Pierre---

Thank you gentlemen for your vote, and a special thanks to Darrin. Fred, I do hope you will be back next year! Maybe the clip was what made the difference, let's all work on it...

Fred Bruche

Thank you gentlemen for your vote, and a special thanks to Darrin. Fred, I do hope you will be back next year! Maybe the clip was what made the difference, let's all work on it...
Could be that the clip was the key. In my case I think I ended up with, to paraphrase Ansel Adams, a sharp image of a fuzzy concept 😅 I wasn't sure how much time I would have to get an entry finished, so I started early and "safe", then more time freed up, so I decided to add the ink window... and that didn't really work out in the end. No doubt a well-deserved win for your entry, no need for a recount 😂 🤐

Psychmike22

Thank you all for for your votes. I'm open to feedback. I was pen #2 what would you add or change to give it your vote?

Fred Bruche

Thank you all for for your votes. I'm open to feedback. I was pen #2 what would you add or change to give it your vote?
I could give you some pointers as to why your entry didn't fare better. But really when it comes to "kitless" you should be doing what pleases you (and eventually your customers) and not what appeals to the IAP eclectic crowd.

Top Bottom