1.09.09 Note to Bash Crew

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Attention Bash Crew:
Cav and I need to help get some things finalized for the Bash. With your help, we would like to have the finalized rules posted for each event as well as the names of the judges. By doing this, we'll be able to see which events we still need to work on and what judges we need to round up.

With that said ....... we also realize that it's becoming a little difficult to keep track of things here in the Bash Planning Forum. We think it might help to have a sticky thread for each Bash event. Each event will have it's own thread so that questions and discussions about that thread will be posted in one place .... with a sticky attached to it so that the thread always stays in one place.

Sticky threads are the ones that have that icon of the bullentin board push pin over there under the "Ratings" column. It keeps threads from being moved down the list.

It will take me a little while to get all of the threads posted and stickied. Once you see your thread, please post the rules for your event and the judges, if you know who they are.

One last note: It would also be a good idea if we had each other's phone numbers. Sometimes, things need to be resolved quickly and having voice access to each other would facilitate solving any problems. We'll always try to use pm's or email, but phone numbers would be a good back up.

I know the Bash Planning Forum can be seen only be the Bash Crew, but I would feel more comfortable if you pm your phone numbers (home and cell and work or whichever ones you want to give me). I'll then compile the numbers and email them to all members of the Crew.

If you think we're missing anything .... be sure to pm Cav or myself.

We really appreciate your hard work and enthusiasm. You guys are great!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

davinci27

Is it okay to start asking folks to be judges? I thought we were waiting for an announcement before we started looking for judges. If its okay to start asking folks I'll send a couple of PM's today.

Ben

Dario

If anyone is willing/interested to judge the (3C) Chapter Collaboration Contest, please let me know.

I may need one or 2 more judges (3 total).

Thanks.

DocStram

Ben .... yes, it's okay to ask people to be judges but, just to be on the safe side, how about running the names past the Bash Crew.

Any volunteers to help Dario?

keithkarl2007

i don't think there will be a need for judges for the multiple log on contest. It'll just be a thread where everyone, as they log in, wish the IAP a happy birthday. From the response number we will find our winners

melogic

After we confirm the judges for our contest, should we send a PM to all of them letting them know who each one is? Also, should we let them see the contest rules and everything before hand or not? This way they may see what they are getting into?

DocStram

After we confirm the judges for our contest, should we send a PM to all of them letting them know who each one is? Also, should we let them see the contest rules and everything before hand or not? This way they may see what they are getting into?

Yes, Mark .. great idea .... or rather, ideas! Once the judges are confirmed go ahead and contact them. Then, once the rules are finalized ... go ahead and pm your judges. You can certainly let each judge know whom the others judges are for that event.

From time to time .... keep in contact with the judges so they feel a part of what's going on.

Thanks, man!

Top Bottom