Bash Auction Tease

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know everything that Auctioneer Ed is planning for the Bash, but I do have couple of teases to share.

First is a gorgeous watch parts pen by [profile=Daleandjen08]Dale Penkala[/profile]. This is one beautiful pen. Dale sent it to me over the summer and I took it to work so show off. One of the guys who works for me is a serious watch collector. High end stuff. He'd laugh at my Movado. HE WENT NUTS over Dale's pen. The auction for this will be in the early part of the Bash.

attachment.php

The second item is one of our Manager Mugs. You old timers know that every year I produce 12 special mugs for our managers, and we have one left over to auction. This years are a different style and different color than the other mugs. This year's manager mug is ALSO next years ONLY mug, although perhaps in a different color. I think it's a solid 16 ounces.

128505d1422678969-bash-auction-tease-manager.jpg

Attachments

• manager.jpg
    manager.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 469
  • Web_746850.JPG
    Web_746850.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
There are at least two other great auctions planned. I'll let the auctioneer reveal those when he's ready!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Jeff!!

Tell your buddy at work to become a member. We will be certain to auction it at a time convenient to him (and the rest of the membership). It's unusual for us to have a finished pen---he may outbid the penmakers!!!!

Let me know if he wants to play, we will sure try to make it possible!!

PR_Princess

I have seen the mug.......And I want that mug!!

While Jeff's mug shots are no doubt great, in person those colors just ooze warmth and a rich earthiness. And that distinctive bi-color - wow!.... In all the previous BB's, I have never seen an IAP mug like this one. It is fantastic!

KenV

Looking like the cost of the bash is going to jump up a bit -- This is a good thing.

Start stuffing your PayPal accounts!!!!

You have the S and R duo to take on!!!!

stonepecker

I just put some money into Paypal.
( I like that mug also Dawn )
I need to sell a few more things on eBay to even begin to look at anything right now.

(But I am here.......lurking in the shadows)
Stoney

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I have one more auction tease item for you Russ Fairfield fans.

In the stash of things Russ's widow sold me were several pens, bowls, vases, boxes, and one very nice maple plate. I decided to keep the plate in my collection for a couple years, but now it's time to let someone else enjoy it.

No pic yet, but it's coming. You'll like it, and you'll want it!

Top Bottom