ZEN pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

donwae

I turned these pens today. I wasn't sure I would like this style pen but after making one I really do like them. The first is 10K gold in DI from AS. The second one is black titanium in figured mesquite also from Arizona Silhouette.

200832218313_DIZEN.jpg

200832218341_FIGMES.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Don,

I turned two last night, also. Not wild about the "look", but the feel is nice and having a rollerball that is that easy to use seems attractive. I will be carrying one for a couple weeks to determine the advantages for selling. I think this body may be ideal for segmenting, painting, wild patterns (who will BUY wild patterns??).

AS I told Dawn, they are great practice for turning rolling pins. Long, straight, boring!:D:D:D

spin613

did anybody notice on the csusa flyer where they feature the "zen" pen they note that you should keep it away from sensitive electronics (because of the magnet)? wouldn't it be funny if you sold one of these to some rich guy and he puts in his pocket with his "blue berry" and later when he takes it out to write your info down he realises all of his information was deleted?!:D:D i wouldent garuntee him buying any more pens from you[}:)][}:)][}:)]

Top Bottom