Zen cap in Blk Titanium

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

Wanted: The magnetic cap for a Zen pen in Black Titanium plating. I have a customer who lost hers so I thought I'd check here before ordering a whole kit to replace it.

If for some strange reason you have one, and you don't mind parting with, send me a PM and we can work out a sale or trade.
Thanks!

Lenny

did you try calling CSUSA and see if they'll sell just a cap?

Thanks for the suggestion!

I'm not much for talking on the phone :wink: but I did (finally) take your advice .... kind of .... I emailed CSUSA and asked if they would sell a Zen cap seperately. Today I got an email reply from Angie at CSUSA. She said they will sell parts seperately when they have them available but that this time she would just send me the cap at NO CHARGE! :eek::):)

Great customer service!!! Certainly above and beyond what was necessary. :)

InvisibleMan

did you try calling CSUSA and see if they'll sell just a cap?

Thanks for the suggestion!

I'm not much for talking on the phone :wink: but I did (finally) take your advice .... kind of .... I emailed CSUSA and asked if they would sell a Zen cap seperately. Today I got an email reply from Angie at CSUSA. She said they will sell parts seperately when they have them available but that this time she would just send me the cap at NO CHARGE! :eek::):)

Great customer service!!! Certainly above and beyond what was necessary. :)

I've been doing it wrong. From now on I'm emailing my order in.

Top Bottom