Zebra joins the cats (or call it cat chow!!)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
2006711203240_zebranet.jpg

Joining the "cats" series is our friend the zebra. The pattern comes together, resembling a zebra's back (Under the clip as I mounted it). The other side (which I neglected to photo) shows all the stripes going apart from each other.

This material is in the same format as the "cats" and, as always, an e-mail to me will get you answers to how you, too, can have this European-based resin.

Like the cats, this is the EASIEST resin I have ever turned.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />OK, Ed, no spelling corrections and/or smart *** remarks from me for 2 weeks because this pen is so fantastic!! [8D]

Somebody mark the date...we'll start a new thread with bets for whether Cav can make it that long! [:D]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by JimGo
<br />
Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />OK, Ed, no spelling corrections and/or smart *** remarks from me for 2 weeks because this pen is so fantastic!! [8D]

Somebody mark the date...we'll start a new thread with bets for whether Cav can make it that long! [:D]

only if I [|)] alot!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Jim15,

It's amazing how many types of resin are "out there". I just pick the ones I think will sell, then turn simple pens out of them-try this material, you WILL find it IS easy. (Assuming you have turned pens before-I would NEVER recommend that someone turn plastic BEFORE they have turned wood.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom