Zap cap refund!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
If you ordered zap caps and got ones that do not have a good fit with the magnetic top, we are not finished with the solution.

IF YOU WANT a refund, return the pens you have not used and we will give you a full refund.

IF you wait until I get the tops made (which will happen, but I don't yet have a confirmed timeline), we intend to provide a proper fitting cap for anyone who asks (who did purchase the Zap Cap).

I have already traded a couple buyers who agreed to accept the same dollar value in Zodiacs. That is also an "open invitation".

Locally, my friend Dave found a solution, but it takes some talent. He used his shop grinder to take a little off the cap, making the magnet closer to the end (where it should be to begin with!!). His pen REALLY holds together. I do not suggest this because it could easily "crap up" the plating---Dave's execution was flawless---I could not see grinding marks at all.

As I say, I will get a top made that fits properly----just don't know when. The original manufacturer (Rizheng) seems unable to produce them.

Sorry for the problems---we have removed them from our site until we have a resolution.

Ed

ossaguy

Hi Ed,

I have two that are bad,and I can wait til the new caps come.

I hope that someday we can buy more that come with good caps,as I like the clip design.

Thanks,
Steve

Top Bottom