tatlo
tiga
telung
tiga
e toru
tribus

No matter what language you say it in, it is still 3 more days

stonepecker

I am going to be gone from Saturday-Monday......home on Tuesday......any way I can get the list of materials and set it up to dry while I am gone?

I promise I won't tell anyone.

lyonsacc

I am going to be gone from Saturday-Monday......home on Tuesday......any way I can get the list of materials and set it up to dry while I am gone?

I promise I won't tell anyone.

No, nope, no way. You'll get nothing, zilch, nada out of me until Monday.

(sorry)

stonepecker

I did not want a three day head start........but I also didn't want to be two days behind everyone else.:eek:

I dont know if I am going to get any of my pens entered by the deadlines...........Feb is a crazy month for me. HOWEVER, I don't have to worry about taxes anymore this year. Sign, Sealed and Delivered.:biggrin:

What you might not understand is that not only is Uncle Sam off my back.........The LOML isn't nipping at my heals. I am going to be able to watch Denver get it's ass kicked on Sunday in peace!!!

Well I will wait for now....... Got the thinking cap on and going to be planning all kinds of things before the voting starts. Just hope that the laptop can find a internet connecting where I am at.

Everyone have a great weekend. And if nothing else, find a teenager and get busy. http://www.penturners.org/forum/f326/2016-bash-14-17-youth-contest-138236/

Last edited:
Top Bottom