Yew 2...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from phil

phil

Clever isnt it! sounds like a good name for a band...

anyhow here is a pen and pencil set i made for my mother in laws boss. 2 more of the yew blanks i cut up. less sapwood in these and more knots.

cigar gun metal and gold on both, and the pencil is the new click from psi. i actually really like the pencil, works really well, and the sharpener in the end works slick as all getout. the box is rosewood (didnt make that)

anyhow, as always sorry for the pictures, couldnt get them to come out clear this time. :mad: the finish isnt perfect but it looks better than it does in the pics. ca finish, mm to 12,000 then hut ultra gloss.

Phil

box2.jpg

cigaryew1.jpg

cigaryew2.jpg

box1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Very good pen pencil set for the mother in law's boss. The fit and finish is great, I could see nothing wrong with the finish. The photos are good also. There just might be the tiniest bit of flare from a light near the clip on one in the box. May be my eyes and monitor.
Charles

fernhills

Very nice, i like them both. I never made a set yet, i will have to try one... I see you are from Potter County, we have a cabin in Tioga County, Nice country up there. Carl

phil

Very nice, i like them both. I never made a set yet, i will have to try one... I see you are from Potter County, we have a cabin in Tioga County, Nice country up there. Carl

it is nice country. im originally from tioga county. about 30 min north of wellsboro. small world aint it!

thanks for all the comments!

Phil

Top Bottom