See more from TomW

TomW

Attachments

• Yellow Whirl Jr Gent.jpg
    Yellow Whirl Jr Gent.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 330
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnirenberg

That is a sharp looking pen. I love the blank (Conway Stewart??), I have seen it on a FP, and liked it then. Graet match with the kit. Awesome job.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
That is a sharp looking pen. I love the blank (Conway Stewart??), I have seen it on a FP, and liked it then. Graet match with the kit. Awesome job.

Cris,

Exoticblanks will be getting more patterns that have been used by "high end penmakers". The "conway stewarts" of the world buy a certain amount of acrylic in a pattern. Then, when they discontinue using that pattern, it will become available to me. That is, they relinquish their exclusivity and I will be allowed to have it made (in quantity -- and expensive). So, I really don't know how this will impact our ACTUAL product line. But, it does make life interesting and open some doors that have, previously, been closed.

cnirenberg

Cris,

Exoticblanks will be getting more patterns that have been used by "high end penmakers". The "conway stewarts" of the world buy a certain amount of acrylic in a pattern. Then, when they discontinue using that pattern, it will become available to me. That is, they relinquish their exclusivity and I will be allowed to have it made (in quantity -- and expensive). So, I really don't know how this will impact our ACTUAL product line. But, it does make life interesting and open some doors that have, previously, been closed.

Ed,
That's great for shmoes like me. I like that you and Dawn (of course)carry the interesting, different and original. Keep it up.

mickr

rarely do I like the swirling patterns..but Dawn is the princess for a reason..I like Italian designed plastics and Dawn's homebrews...so I like your pen

Top Bottom