Yellow Cast PR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Deere41h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deere41h

I have been unable to do much in the way of turning pens for the past six weeks. Finally got a chance to get back to it. This is made of PR I cast many weeks ago. It is yellow with yellow pearl added. I thought the black hardware would go well with the black and white bands. Comments and Critiques welcome (saves me from adding to the other forum).

20057270165_YellowCastA.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I like the color and the picguard. Glad you have gotten back in the shop after your long June. Have you turned any of the 'nairoc' we obtained at bubasville? Let me know your thoughts when you get time to turn some of it. See ya at SWAT if not before.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Deere41h
<br />I have been unable to do much in the way of turning pens for the past six weeks. Finally got a chance to get back to it. This is made of PR I cast many weeks ago. It is yellow with yellow pearl added. I thought the black hardware would go well with the black and white bands. Comments and Critiques welcome (saves me from adding to the other forum).

20057270165_YellowCastA.jpg
<br />

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I'm not the biggest fan of acrylics in the Western World, (no geography lessons please!) but that is really, really nice! Without the black and white accents it would deserve one less really. [:D]

alamocdc

I like it, John! I think the choice of black with the yellow works very well. I really like turning SLs into this style. Gives them a little more umph. I guess I'm going to have to get some of that pick guard and quit using credit cards and snuff cans. [:p]

Deere41h

Thank you all for the nice comments. It was a fun pen to build and I an pleased with the way it turned out. I used Euro tubes to give the nib end a bit more length.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom