Yay- March Break!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Been a long year so far, so thank goodness it's finally March Break! Going to head down to Duluth, MN for a day or two while my mom house sits up here, so I'm quite excited! Ice fishing's been slow, so we might as well go traveling!

Fiance wants to look at wedding dresses while our dollar's strong - and the city planners must be worldy, because they put a Harbor Freight right beside the bridal store! Talk about fortuitous!

Anyway, looking forward to some good American hospitality for a few days! :)

Andrew

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Andrew, I can think of warmer (and nicer) places to go on Spring Break. Daytona comes to mind. Come to think of it, I coulda missed all the snow if I'd only gone to Bike Week.:(

GBusardo

Have fun Andrew, although I never thought I would hear anyone say "Going to head down to Duluth, MN" and mean south. Daytona would have been a much warmer choice!

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
I actually like Harbor Freight - plan on spending a bit of time there. Bought my lathe at HF, and it's been wonderful!

And I'm wondering if I should pack my shorts and sandals - it's a good six hours south, after all! Maybe a dip in Lake Superior is in order! [:p][:p]

Daytona beach, eh? Anything to do with car racing? (not that that's an incentive...but put those cars on the ice road, and I'll watch!)

I'm just happy to be going anywhere...need a chainsaw, and a woodstove for the ice shack for next year....

Top Bottom