Ya know...it's funny...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Burr

Banned
Stacey and I moved a week ago yesterday. Big, stressful, expensive and scary:frown:!! I had an issue with the User CP...couldn't change it so peeps could find us.
Jeff really went out of his way to fix the issue, brought in others and kept me up on "let's try this and let me know that" so we could fix whatever it was. Very few forum admins do that...usually only the high-end ones!
All this to say IAP is a great place to be. Thanks Jeff!!:biggrin:

toddlajoie

Being involved in the Bash for the past 2 years has given me a small glimpse into just how much Jeff is dedicated to this place, and that there is very little he will not do for the good an benefit of the members!!!

Glad he helped you get things worked out!! Hope it doesn't take you too long to settle in to the new place. I haven't moved in 18 years, but I can't say I've finished unpacking yet either!!!:eek:

Janster

Stacey and I moved a week ago yesterday. Big, stressful, expensive and scary:frown:!! I had an issue with the User CP...couldn't change it so peeps could find us.
Jeff really went out of his way to fix the issue, brought in others and kept me up on "let's try this and let me know that" so we could fix whatever it was. Very few forum admins do that...usually only the high-end ones!
All this to say IAP is a great place to be. Thanks Jeff!!:biggrin:

Welcome to Reno. I am in Sparks IF you care to meet up at some point. Be well.....Jan

rockb

Hey Jim, moving stinks but sorta fun too.....sometimes. We're almost neighbors..Redding, CA.

Jeff has helped me before too.....all thumbs up to Jeff and IAP.

Top Bottom