TAFFJ

Blanks from GPS UK

Attachments

• Perfume Applicators.jpg
    Perfume Applicators.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 299
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TAFFJ

Dan they are perfume applicators. GPS AGENCIES based in UK (sorry to mislead you). They make a variety of blanks in different materials. If you google them you can see some of their products all though not everyone is on their website yet. If you have seen something you like and it is not on the website PM me and I will arrange to get some sent to you.
Hope that helps?
David

mick

Blanks from GPS UK

Great looking perfumes. They are always great sellers for me anytime of the year. Good luck with yours!
BTW does anyone know where I can get some of the red with yellow lines like the one that's forth from the right. I don't believe I've ever seen it before.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
That is correct!!

I import from GPS, in hundred kg lots. SOME of their products I do NOT import however. PM me, if you like a particular one above, I have many of them - just working on a website and have not put them in the CATalog yet.

TAFFJ

Ed
Glad to hear that you import the blanks, although I offered in a previous post I am not in the business of supply unless some one is desperate and has no other avenue to go down. The quality of the blanks are first class.
Regards
David

Top Bottom