X-Cut Zebrawood One Piece Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rsjimenez

rsjimenez

I made this one piece cigar but now I can't decide what hardware color looks better. What do you all think.. Gold, Platinum, Gun Metal or Chrome?

Attachments

• 100_2223.jpg
    100_2223.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 367
  • 100_2231.jpg
    100_2231.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 281
  • 100_2228.jpg
    100_2228.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 281
  • 100_2233.jpg
    100_2233.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OOPS

My vote is for gun metal too, although I do think the platinum makes a unique statement as well. Gun metal and Gold would probably sell better, as they are classier, but to me the platinum has a more modern stylishness.

I had never seen cross cut Zebrawood before. It makes a very interesting pen. I like Zebrawod myself, so I might have to try one of these. Thanks for posting the photos.

PenPal

Ramon,

Your pen looks just great anyway whichever kit, taste and personal predudice will always vary IMHO i admire the fact you crosscut this furry difficult timber and acheived this result.

I cross cut almost everything I obtain face to face it brings a new aspect, mind you it is not for the fainthearted.

My predudice is for black,gunmetal.

Proof of my understanding is try and sell a green car, or a blue house etc etc, even within your own house debates follow on every thing.

Neat pen.
Regards Peter.

rsjimenez

Thank you all for your suggestions. I was thinking either the gold or the gun metal. I guess the good thing about the one piece cigar is that if a customer wants a different color it is very simple to switch.

Gold. BTW, Ramon, nice looking pen, but wher did you find the Zebra in south of Houston in Alvin? :rolleyes::biggrin:

I have quite a bit of Zebrawood that I get from Houston Hardwoods.

Top Bottom