Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey Steven,
Did you get your t-shirt yet?
Did it come with or without a pocket?

Nah....didn't order a t-shirt......maybe should have, but our esteemed leader tends to only post international stuff last...so I didn't want to add to the delay of getting my mug.....:biggrin:

Do you remember that movie....The Deep..?
Do you think anyone complained that Jacqueline Bisset's t-shirt didn't have pockets.....???:eek::biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Hey Steven,

Nah....didn't order a t-shirt......maybe should have, but our esteemed leader tends to only post international stuff last...so I didn't want to add to the delay of getting my mug.....:biggrin:

Do you think anyone complained that Jacqueline Bisset's t-shirt didn't have pockets.....???:eek::biggrin:
She was wearing a shirt??? :confused:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Yeah...apparently....but she could still have poked some poor young guy's eye out....:eek::biggrin:l

Missus and I were gonna go there on our hols, but she said the water must be too cold.....:redface:

jttheclockman

Hey Steven,

She was wearing a shirt??? :confused:

You stole the words out of my mouth.:biggrin:

Top Bottom