Worthless Wood Knife

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MesquiteMan

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Here is one more knife made by my buddy. It is a pretty cool knife and it is wearing a set of Agarita "Worthless Wood" scales made by me!

AgaritaSkinner1_700x341.jpg

AgaritaSkinner2_700x396.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

USAFVET98

Beautiful work. Your friend is talented. My father and I collect custom knives. We have quite a few 1 of a kind pices from an old friend we met at a knife show and kept in touch with, Gil Hibben. We sent Gil a moose crown among other materials and he built us a beautiful bowie designed after the famous first blood knives only bigger. I will get some pictures and post tomorrow.

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice knife...scales are fantastic, though between the two you showed the cactus was just down right awesome..!!

I have a bit of a knife collection, but you are making me wanna try and make one...

S

spiritwoodturner

Very nice, Curtis. I'd like to fiddle with knifemaking someday. After I master the 236 other things I have in line already...

Dale

We have a local artist, Bob Hardin, who makes knives... he does a lot of etch work on his blades... Bob is a very eccentric fellow, nearing 80, does not own and has not owned a vehicle in 40 years (according to him), and still walks the 10++ miles from Coker Creek into Tellico Plains.

Boomer

Nice knife, does your friend sell the blades? If so drop me a pm with prices or his contact number. I would like to try to make myself a knife like that. Nice piece.

Top Bottom