World's Dumbest Criminal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

OK...so I just discovered that someone is pirating my cook book. But get this...they went to all the trouble of buying a copy of the paperback, ($7.99 plus shipping) then scanning it in and converting it to a PDF file. Then they are SELLING the download for the PDF file for $4.99. Mind, you can go on Amazon and buy a NON COPY PROTECTED version of the cookbook for $2.99! I'm sure he is going to make a mint off that deal! :confused:

This is the same cookbook that I have GIVEN AWAY 10,000 copies of!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Jail would just give them a 'free ride' for what they are doing. My tax dollars can't afford all this stupidity. Sharon, I understand how this is beyond belief. But just remember that fate has a way of comming around and biting the real dumb ones.

Thank you again for the free copy.
Wayne

wood-of-1kind

While a disagree with what he/she has done. It would not surprise me in the least that they
will 'find' unsuspecting customers that will pay the $4.99 price. Dumber things have been done.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I agree they only need to find 1 % of the population that hasnt found your free copy or did any research to make a fortune.

Akula

nothing surprises me any more

I have got this email a couple times this week. Think there has been a discussion on here.

"Hi Business,

I get asked over and over every week, "what is the best way to start a woodworking project?"

I was asked that question so many times that I wanted to help everyone out equally.

This what I did...

I spent the last 2 years putting together over 16,000 fool-proof woodworking plans with step-by-step instructions."

I removed the email
;)

navycop

nothing surprises me any more

I have got this email a couple times this week. Think there has been a discussion on here.

"Hi Business,

I get asked over and over every week, "what is the best way to start a woodworking project?"

I was asked that question so many times that I wanted to help everyone out equally.

This what I did...

I spent the last 2 years putting together over 16,000 fool-proof woodworking plans with step-by-step instructions."

I removed the email
;)

Can I get a copy?? :biggrin:

Top Bottom