Workbench

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Katsin

Katsin

Built a workbench from the free plans and videos at Fine Woodworking:

workbenchs.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

Awesome! I just made one as well. Nice to make something other than a pen once in a while, ha ha ha.

D.Oliver

So that's a what a bench looks like before it get all cluttered. It's been so long since I've seen one it this state I forgot what it looked like. Though I must admit your lathe looks lonely up there by itself. Good job on the build.

Katsin

Added wooden jaws lined with leather to the vise:

visejaws1.jpg

In retrospect, I should have curved the wood deeper around the screw and guides for more surface area on the sides.

D. Oliver:

I assure you the workbench in the garage is a total mess. :biggrin:

Lenny

Very Nice!
I agree with Derek ... I have one like that ... somewhere? ... When it gets a little warmer I've got to go out and try to find it again.

Looks like a good addition to the shop!

plantman

So that's a what a bench looks like before it get all cluttered. It's been so long since I've seen one it this state I forgot what it looked like. Though I must admit your lathe looks lonely up there by itself. Good job on the build.

:wink::wink: I always say a clean work bench means you have to much time on your hands. Nexr thing you know you will be sweeping to floor. In my shop I have a place for everything, usualy however, nothing is in it's place when I need to use it. Great work bench !! Post another photo in a month or so. Jim S

Lenny

I also have a place for everything ..... Unfortunately the top of my bench IS the place for many of those things! :frown:

Bob Wemm

:wink::wink: I always say a clean work bench means you have to much time on your hands. Nexr thing you know you will be sweeping to floor. In my shop I have a place for everything, usualy however, nothing is in it's place when I need to use it. Great work bench !! Post another photo in a month or so. Jim S

I know where everything of mine is:biggrin:, SOMEWHERE on my benches. It's simply a matter of looking, and there it is.:wink:

Bob.

plantman

Last edited:
Top Bottom