Cheer Woodturningz

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rthines

Hi fellow turners

Last week I tried to place an order on-line and had a difficult time. I sent an email that I was frustrated with the order process. I received a reply from the owner later that evening apologizing for not getting back to me sooner. Ryan then called me the next day and ask what the problems I was having with the web site all while taking notes. We then proceeded to have a nice conversation about many things other than Pen Turning. He was in no hurry to get of the phone and was very apologetic about the problems I had the day before. This is the kind of customer service that without a doubt keep me loyal and returning. My order was taken shipped and arrived the next day!

I highly recommend WoodTurningz

Thanks
Rick

Cmiles1985

I thoroughly enjoy Woodturningz. I have not had to deal with their customer service, but I have had some wonderful orders with them, and I'm happy with their products. As a matter fact, I just (a little less than two minutes ago) placed a hefty order through them.

fritzmccorkle

Thanks for your kind words. We try to do the best we can. Wrinkles with the website caused innumerable headaches, but in the end will prove helpful in finding all the bugs. Fritz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom