Woodcraft

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

Woodcraft raised the price of their CA glue from 9.95 a bottle to 11.99. Steep increase in price. Where are you buying the stuff? What quanities? I probably need to stick to the small bottles. By the time I have used 3/4 of the bottle the tip and cap aren't functioning correctly anymore.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

USAFVET98

I third that, go with Monty. I just placed an order a few minutes ago and found it difficult to come up with a $20.00 order to get free shipping.. Plus, supporting fellow members is better anyway..

Jgrden

I checked his site. Shoot-A-Mile, he is less that one half the price of Woodcraft. I bookmarked his page and will be buying from him in the future.
THANK YOU FOR THE LEAD. And yes, I like to support our memebers.

jkeithrussell

As for the tip and cap, buy a few extras from Monty. When one gets gummed up, drop it in a jar of acetone for a day or two.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I buy the pint bottles and they last a long time and I haven't had one go bad yet. It costs a whole lot less than buying the little bottles for $10 or more. Monty is my only supplier at this point.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I buy the quart bottles and they last a long time and I haven't had one go bad yet. It costs a whole lot less than buying the little bottles for $10 or more. Monty is my only supplier at this point.
They are pint bottles (16oz) not quart bottles (32oz).

MikeMcM1956

I checked his site. Shoot-A-Mile, he is less that one half the price of Woodcraft. I bookmarked his page and will be buying from him in the future.
THANK YOU FOR THE LEAD. And yes, I like to support our memebers.

John,
He's in Pearland, so you might be able to pick up if you're in the neighborhood....

Mike

Top Bottom