Woodcraft flyer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wyone

In case anyone is looking to replace their lathe, i just received a flyer today from Woodcraft and it included a Rikon Midi Lathe, variable speed 1 HP 12 1/2 x 20 lathe on sale for $549 Seems like a good price. I don't work for them, or have any thing to gain, but thought I would let those interested know to check out the ad. Several other things with good pricing as well

pesto126

In case anyone is looking to replace their lathe, i just received a flyer today from Woodcraft and it included a Rikon Midi Lathe, variable speed 1 HP 12 1/2 x 20 lathe on sale for $549 Seems like a good price. I don't work for them, or have any thing to gain, but thought I would let those interested know to check out the ad. Several other things with good pricing as well

Thx for that Mitch - Dan M had mentioned the new RIkon in another post and it sounds like a good price for a new variable speed lathe. The only thing that has me a bit down on it is the speed ranges... seems like you would still be moving belts quite a bit more than say the Jet - not sure that is worth its $250 premium... but... something to consider!

Top Bottom