Wood Pen Pro Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russianwolf

I'm drowning in Fish, Tapas and Pokers

Wifey reported that Box 3 arrived today, one to go (don't ask me while they got separated). Betting the non-kit stuff is in this box.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

We are going to have a slight delay.

In his rush to get the order out, Jimmy packed the wrong cigar kits. The correct ones are on their way now.

If anyone wants some of the Gold ti/Black Enamel Cigars as well, send me a PM and I bet Jimmy will cut us a deal. No promises though.

jamiller99

Mike,

Definitely interested in the Gold Ti cigars -- PM sent. Thought the Gold Ti cigars were Gold Ti and Black Chrome. I don't see Gold Ti w/black enamel on the web site.

John

In his rush to get the order out, Jimmy packed the wrong cigar kits. The correct ones are on their way now.

If anyone wants some of the Gold ti/Black Enamel Cigars as well, send me a PM and I bet Jimmy will cut us a deal. No promises though.

Last edited:

Russianwolf

Got word back, the Cigars are 24k gold and they will be at base - 15% depending on quantity.

So 3.35 up to to 25, 3.20 to 50, 3.10 to 100, and 3.00 after 100.

I doubt anyone will be interested, but let me know by Monday if you are.

Hi Mike,
If you still have any available, I would like;

10 - Chrome/Black Ti Two-tone Pacifica Christian Fish
1 set of bushings for the Pacifica

Thanks and Best Wishes,

PenTurnerJohn

Shipment update requested

Hey, Mike,

Do you have any update on the third box of your shipment? Any idea where it might be? Is there any tracking info you can check on? Still patiently waiting for the order to arrive - as you are too, I'm sure.

Thanks,

Russianwolf

Hey, Mike,

Do you have any update on the third box of your shipment? Any idea where it might be? Is there any tracking info you can check on? Still patiently waiting for the order to arrive - as you are too, I'm sure.

Thanks,

As a matter of fact, It arrived today (I was just coming to post) and I spent the last couple hours sorting and packing boxes. Everything is packed and I'll be printing labels in the morning and all will go out on Monday. So you may very well get these by christmas or a week later depending on how swamped the USPS is .

TowMater

Looks like the postal system skipped over Kansas City on it's way to Florida!!!

Well I'll look for mine this weekend I reckon!

Thanks for runnin this show Mike!

tbroye

Mike

Package arrived this afternoon. Not to bad considering the weather between you on East Coast and me on the West Coast.

Thanks for all you hard work. Out the shop I go.

Question for those of you who participated - What is the quality of the kits you received. WPP is very cheap compared to other retailers, and before I order from them , I'd like some reviews. I'm a new penturner, so I don't know my ___ from my ____.:eek:

Gregory of FillInTheBlankPlease Forest

woody350ep

I have made Tapa Pacifica and Cigars from him Greg. Both have been top notch so far. I recently received an order of Premium slimlines from him, but have yet to make any due to my surgery situation. The cigars I can definitely speak for firsthand though, they look quite perfect, especially the Black Ti at half the price of most

Russianwolf

Greg, the Cigars have a single twist tranny as opposed to the double twist available from Berea and others. Not a disqualifier, but just something you should expect.

The Two-Tone (Gold Ti/Black Chrome and Platinum/Black Chrome) Cigars have an issue with the plating thickness on the centerband. I just posted a modification that takes care of this in the "penturning" forum. It's a simple fix and the look of the kit is much more refined than the black enamel kits. And the price can't be touched.

The Pacifica are the same a the Sierra, but with different trim bands. I definitely recommend the two-tone Chrome/Black Ti versions as this is a very durable kit and looks as good as the much more expensive Platinum/Black Ti available from Berea.

I'm not too familiar with his other kits.

woody350ep

Mike, thats not true. I have made both Chrome and Black Ti Cigars from him and they have all been double twists. Maybe just the 2-tone ones are single twist trannies???

Russianwolf

hmmm..... I got some of the chrome seconds and they have the single twist mechanics too. who knows.

I guess you can expect to be surprised either way. They both work and that's what really counts.

arioux

Hi Greg,

WPP sells only new and quality stock. At one point he made a liquidation on default kits (tranny change and some plating issue) and they where annouce as such. Be reassure, all of his kits are good quality.

arioux,
thanks,
I got nervous there for a minute. I just placed a good sized order with them.

Gregory of NoLongerPanicking Forest

Russianwolf

yeah, it doesn't look like he has any of the seconds anymore. All the regular stuff is great. Even the seconds weren't bad, just slight mods needed to get them working right. I never had any with plating issues.

The seconds, when he has them, are clearly marked on the site. And they are dirt cheap too. I think the Chrome Cigars I got were $1.85 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom