Wood Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

Clearing out some of my abundance of blanks - have too many and will be taking a break from pen turning for a little while with a lot of other things on my plate for the next 3 months before my wife and I welcome our second child.

Medium Flat Rate Box full of wood blanks. There are approximately 90 full length pen blanks in the box, a mix of mostly domestic variety (some of it figured) with some exotics - all nice stuff. A handful of blocks and a few short blanks to fill it the rest of the way. $65 shipped in the US, OBO. Sold, pending payment, hanging on to this box until next week for someone.

Random assortment of short blanks. $10 shipped in a USPS flat rate envelope.

Bigleaf Maple thins - curly and quilted. These are all 1/2". Great for segmenting, or whatever else. $12 shipped in a USPS flat rate envelope.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Box1a.jpg
    Box1a.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 149
  • Shorts.jpg
    Shorts.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 111
  • Thins.jpg
    Thins.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Sprung

I was asked if I could empty out the box to better show off what's in there. Some real nice stuff in here. Walnut, Mahogany, Quilted/Curly Maple make up the largest portion. Some of the other woods represented in the box include Buckthorn, Staghorn, Zebrawood, Australian Red Gum, Spalted Apple, Sweet Gum, Purpleheart, Mesquite, Carob, and more.

And, miraculously, I managed to get it all back into the box!

Also, some price drops - prices edited above.

Attachments

• Box1c.jpg
    Box1c.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 140
Top Bottom