WOO-HOO for JUN BUG!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbroye

He has been knocking on the door all year and it finally paid off. I not a fan of his but I feel for him having to carry his dads legacy and expectations. It would be nice to see him win a championship and more races so maybe the load he carries will be lessened. See things didn't change for Kurt Bush. Had run in with a reporter and wrecked hsi 15Th car.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
#88 FINALLY!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::bananen_smilies046:

He had to ask Kyle which way victory lane was!
Wrong.....he grew up in all the victory lanes with his dad.

He has been knocking on the door all year and it finally paid off. I not a fan of his but I feel for him having to carry his dads legacy and expectations. It would be nice to see him win a championship and more races so maybe the load he carries will be lessened. See things didn't change for Kurt Bush. Had run in with a reporter and wrecked hsi 15Th car.
You're right, and I agree. I feel so bad about Busch.

Which does he play - basketball or football?
Smitty.... the only thing IN Delaware is a race track:biggrin: You can't be that far from Dover :biggrin: Get out more...or at least turn off the computer....you're missing a lot of good entertainment :biggrin:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
#88 FINALLY!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::bananen_smilies046:

He had to ask Kyle which way victory lane was!
Wrong.....he grew up in all the victory lanes with his dad.

You're right, and I agree. I feel so bad about Busch.

Which does he play - basketball or football?
Smitty.... the only thing IN Delaware is a race track:biggrin: You can't be that far from Dover :biggrin: Get out more...or at least turn off the computer....you're missing a lot of good entertainment :biggrin:
Gotcha:biggrin:

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
We ran really good and finished 2nd. Just didn't have enough motor to win. The guy that won is running a 421 i'm pretty sure. Murray's other car is a different story. I'll post some pics tomorrow. I pulled it out of the trailer tonight, and it's pretty much destroyed. Pat hit the wall wide open about 80mph. Frame is tweaked about 6 inches in the front, and about 18 inches in the rear.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
We ran really good and finished 2nd. Just didn't have enough motor to win. The guy that won is running a 421 i'm pretty sure. Murray's other car is a different story. I'll post some pics tomorrow. I pulled it out of the trailer tonight, and it's pretty much destroyed. Pat hit the wall wide open about 80mph. Frame is tweaked about 6 inches in the front, and about 18 inches in the rear.
Man....good and then not so good. But, that's racing. Looking forward to pics.

Top Bottom