Wife's Birthday Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dan Masshardt

Dan Masshardt

First Sedona kit. Guess who I got the blank from?

Attachments

• image-1805672265.jpg
    image-1805672265.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 301
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bwftex

Nice looking work. I'm sure your wife will love it. The Sedona is my favorite. My personal pen is a Sedona with Thuya Burl.

jyreene

Kinda. All iPhone shots. It works so well for shots of the kids etc that I had little desire for a 'real camera' before making pens.

That's pretty much what I use since its what's always on hand. I always have to make sure to make space in my phone for pics if the kids.

Worst part is we have a nice canon. Just never get it out of the closet...

Dan Masshardt

Nice looking work. I'm sure your wife will love it. The Sedona is my favorite. My personal pen is a Sedona with Thuya Burl.

I like the Sedona more than I thought I would. One thing that surprised me was how heavy the cap is compared to the navigator (baron?) since they are in the same family. The rounded Sedona cap is solid.

NittanyLion

Well Dan, I too was just the delivery man.....if you want the story, here goes:

See the map in the picture for where god planted it, and where he knocked it down to give to me. The tree fell during hurricane Sandy last October. I found it shortly thereafter while turkey hunting. I traded my shotgun for a chainsaw that day......my hunting partner wasn't too happy though:)

Every pen has a story!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 93

Dan Masshardt

Well Dan, I too was just the delivery man.....if you want the story, here goes:

See the map in the picture for where god planted it, and where he knocked it down to give to me. The tree fell during hurricane Sandy last October. I found it shortly thereafter while turkey hunting. I traded my shotgun for a chainsaw that day......my hunting partner wasn't too happy though:)

Every pen has a story!

I love the stories behind the pens.

Dan Masshardt

That is a great size pen also and there are many that take that same tube set... Nice pen Dan

I have quite a few extra tubes for the navigator/baron/rhinehart/Sedona And for the atrax / jr gent2... I like that I can use different kits when I'm done. I had planned on using this blank for a navigator, but then thought my wife might like the Sedona for her birthday, I ran over to woodcraft just today and picked one up - after all the work (besides assembling) was done.

I'm going to try the rhinehart soon too.

Thanks.

Top Bottom