Who's Going to SWAT 2015

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BJohn

2015 SWAT Symposium​
August 21st - 23rd 2015​
Waco Texas

That time of year is quickly drawing near. Before we know it we will have the chance to enjoy what is one of the world's premier Wood Turning Symposium's. I have personally been told by people in the industry, that they have to go to other symposiums, however SWAT is one that they WANT ! to go to.

Saying that I Was wondering who from the IAP will I see there this year.

Here is a link to the SWAT web site.Home

Both the demonstrator and vendor lists are most impressive.

This year among many others Kurt Hertzog will be a Lead Demonstrator doing several Pen turning demo's. "Pen Turning tips and Tricks" Along with a demo on "Taking your Pen Turning to the next level"

Along with Kurt, Curtis Seebeck AKA (MesquiteMan) while not worting the TurnTex booth and Don Ward AKA (its_virgil) after his dutied in the Pen Turning booth will both host the Pen turners special interest group meeting after dinner Friday evening.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Curtis and I are working on some details for having more pen turning activity. I think it is going to work out. Stay tuned and we will be posting more information. He (Curtis) is heavily involved in helping flood victims in San Marco this week.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

flyitfast

As usual, we can't miss it!! My wife and I will be there with quite a few others from San Antonio - woodturners and pen turners and combination of both.
Hope to see many of you there.
I hear that Don and Curtis will have their own dedicated room for pen turning. If so, that will be great for Penturners to learn and share. Also the Penturning SIG(Special Interest Group) on Fri nite will be a great sharing of ideas.
Come on to Waco next month. Great learning experience, a great opportunity to get rid of some extra cash with the vendors:biggrin::biggrin:, and one of the best free meals each day.
Gordon
Alamo Woodturners Assoc and Alamo Penturners.

Last edited:
Top Bottom