Who else sells Barons?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redfishsc

Does anyone in the USA, other than WoodCraft and ArizonaSilhouette carry the Baron?

Believe it or not, I still make pens :D. I've just been so busy lately with my job and school.

I have a handful of Baron FP's I need to order in ti gold and black ti. The first pen kits I've ordered in months lol! I just want to try a different supplier than I have before, on this small order.

I need the same pen that uses the same bushings. I know Ernie (Beartooth) carries a similar pen but it uses different bushings, so that's a no-go. Pen needs to be the exact same dimensions.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

If you wanted to do the Vail (beartooth) instead of the baron, I can send you an extra set of bushings I have.

redfishsc

Thanks for the offer Hewunch! I really do want to stick with the Baron at the moment since I want to make sure all the parts are interchangeable and such.

One day I may try the Vail though.

Is it about the size of a Jr Gent (ie, a touch bigger than the Baron)?

mick

redfishsc

The Reinhart does look interesting. I think I'll be ordering my "trial" pen here in a minute. I'll do my best to destroy it (ie, I'll use it like I use all my FP's lol).....

Top Bottom