Who are they???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Ever log on here and then check the number of people looking in?? Sometimes it is 10to1. I do that alot because my log on page is the front page and it is hard not to see it. But most times or I should say all the time the guests out number the members and it gets me wondering who are these guests and why did they not log in. I know it has been asked before here and many have said that you log in and out on every visit. Sometimes you check in but do not log in and that counts as a guest. Just wondering why not stay logged in.

But is there that many people who have not become a member just looking through the window?? I know there are restrictions to access certain areas of the site to protect info and that is the way it should be. But there is still plenty of discussions in threads that can be used as valuable free info. I know people join forums for various reasons and leave for various reasons but if you are taking the time to look why not join and have a real good look and share things with the time paying members who do make up the site. Give something back to the site in exchange for all the info found here. Many people have shared countless pages of info and written tutorials and many other things and have done so with no regards to payback but do it for the love of the hobby.

I do not know but those guest numbers always intrigued me. That is my thoughts for the day. :) Have a great day.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

steamshovel

I belong to sites where a member can log onto every thing but a non member can only open just certain areas. The info we want to share with members don't share with non members. Now take it in mind some of these sites have a yearly membership fee. How many people on here are willing to pay a yearly membership fee. Now then just a members only to look?

I check in sometimes without logging in on times when I just have a few minutes . That way, when I do get time to spend more then a couple minutes in here, when I log in and click newest posts, I can see all the ones I haven't read yet in detail.

Top Bottom