White Tail in resin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

I just started making a bunch of these this morning, a white tail deer standing in a two tone green backdrop, with a splash of tan and gold. It's much cooler in person too...the dark green is very opaque, the tubes are painted and the epoxy is dyed green, giving the pen and the deer a great deal of depth, almost like his head is poking out just waiting for a stray arrow to annihilate him...it is the season, Bow hunting for Giant Rats! :biggrin:

And a Rain Dance pen. Just so happens to be raining outside today too. I never got around to making one of these in a Jr Kit and I'm glad I saved one for myself! :)

Attachments

• deer1.jpg
    deer1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 402
  • Raingent.jpg
    Raingent.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 315
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Jeff they both look great but I love the deer! I used to make a lot of wood pens and put animal images on them and could never make enough. In my area and the hunting world everyone loves pens with deer, ducks, turkey and pheasant not to mention the fishermen and their bass walleye and crappie pens. These will be a huge hit. I'll have to keep my eye out at Exoticblanks to see if any hit the shelf. Nice work!

Last edited:
Top Bottom