Where to get supplies in Dublin, Ireland?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

I am searching on the net, but my sister and kids are over in Dublin, Ireland for a couple weeks. I asked her to pick me up some pen blanks, but she has no idea where to get any from. I haven't been able to find a store via Google yet. Anyone know of any in that area?

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

terryf

oops :redface: Thanks Steven

just remember seeing it when I was browsing their site - didnt think that there would be another Dublin elsewhere in the world. Learn something new ever day they say!

keithkarl2007

There are not a lot of pen making supplies here in Ireland. Anywhere that do sell them only have slimline kits and the blanks aren't much, Ash, Oak, Cherry, Walnut. They don't even stock exotic blanks.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Who needs 'em

There are not a lot of pen making supplies here in Ireland. Anywhere that do sell them only have slimline kits and the blanks aren't much, Ash, Oak, Cherry, Walnut. They don't even stock exotic blanks.
That's cause Irish don't write - they talk.... and talk.... and talk. And drink.... and drink.... and drink. They need glasses not pens.

terryf

That's cause Irish don't write - they talk.... and talk.... and talk. And drink.... and drink.... and drink. They need glasses not pens.

You're a real hoot Smitty!!

I have a whole cupboard full of glasses...........drinking glasses haha

and dont forget its soon St Paddys Day - Im gonna send my little Leprechaun to have a chat with you about your attitude towards us Irish!! :tongue::tongue:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
From South Africa

and dont forget its soon St Paddys Day - Im gonna send my little Leprechaun to have a chat with you about your attitude towards us Irish!! :tongue::tongue:

Faith 'n begorra....So it's irish ye are...and so far from the old sod.

My mother-in-law's name was Quinn.

Also my grandmother on my father's side was a Beach which sounds British but her mother was a Connery which is as Irish as Paddy's pig and she claimed to be Irish.

So bring on the Leprechauns....

Last edited:

terryf

Also my grandmother on my father's side was a Beach which sounds British but her mother was a Connery which is as Irish as Paddy's pig and she claimed to be Irish.

Must have been from Northern Ireland, only the protestants kept pigs :tongue:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hmmmm

Must have been from Northern Ireland, only the protestants kept pigs :tongue:

Here in the USA "as Irish as Paddy's Pig" was a widely used saying among the Irish (might still be but not many strictly Irish communities left here) - those who would have taken their shillelagh to you for even the mention of the "orange" in the same room with them.

Top Bottom