where to get a casting kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

TBCbushings

Thats the same kit as Barry. They all think they have the best kit but we all know its all the same one. All the parts in the kits are the same.....I bought Barry's kit to get started and loved it. Now I get the resin elseware. The kit is a bit pricey but good to get started. Thats my .02 worth...

its_virgil

They are the casting kits sold by PSI. I used one in my casting demo in Phoenix last weekend and all went well. But, I do purchase PR elsewhere.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Thats the same kit as Barry. They all think they have the best kit but we all know its all the same one. All the parts in the kits are the same.....I bought Barry's kit to get started and loved it. Now I get the resin elseware. The kit is a bit pricey but good to get started. Thats my .02 worth...

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
I see the same kit in many places. I think you're right.. they're made
by the same person (think he's still a member here)
Once you get started, you'll probably start swapping out the things
in the kit for 'real' stuff. But you'll get you foot in the door and see
if you even like casting.

lorbay

http://www.bgartforms.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=39_42&product_id=72

The kit is a bit expensive. For about the same price you can get a gallon of polyester resin and pick up the other things elsewhere. But, I suppose the kit will be a good starter pkg to see if you want to continue casting.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I dont know where to get a casting kit. and i always wanted to cast my own stuff but i dont know where to get them.

I agree with Don, read a bit more of the threads on here and then go and get your parts from where ever as you will be better off in the end.

Lin.

its_virgil

The casting articles in the library give resources for materials needed for casting. There are even a couple of articles on making molds and you will find molds for sale in the classifieds.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I dont know where to get a casting kit. and i always wanted to cast my own stuff but i dont know where to get them.

Top Bottom