Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Johnathan

Most of my kits come from Craft Supply, when I am feeling a little impatient and don't have a kit I want on hand, I drive down to Woodcraft and pick up something for fun. I am hoping to start making my own kits out of silver but it will again, just be for fun. The Craft Supply kits are wonderful in my opinion. Jr. Stateman is my favorite.

airrat

I use them all alittle. I like dealing with AZ Silhouette, but CSUSA is 2nd choice. POC is close to that, she is good to her customers.

DaveC

Really can't vote on this one. I buy kits from from all of the listed suppiers. Only occasionally from Penn State. Probably split between AS. CSUSA, and Woodcraft about 40, 40, 20. Oh yeah, I also buy from Ernie, and Ryan and...

Rudy Vey

Kinda funny that the major pen kits maker, Berea, was left out. AS and Woodcraft (most of their kits) as well as Rockler are Berea re-sellers.
I use mostly Berea kits and only a few from CSUSA.

ashaw

I buy from both CSUSA and AS. My house is about 15 minutes from PSI. Talked to the owner about getting kits inline with CSUSA and Berea. Right now they seem to be content with the entry level market. Although I am in there twice a month for other supplies.

Ligget

My "other" option is Pens of Color and Ebay sellers, although I have bought from CSUSA & Arizona Silhouette.
I have 460 kits sitting waiting in my shop, waiting on me finding some inspiration!![xx(][;)][:D]

wade

I use woodturningz. Nice bang for the buck, and they are good to work with and they have reasonable shipping times.

Wade

Dario

I use mostly CSUSA and berea kits.

I buy them from CSUSA and AS. Maybe I'll be buying from Beartoothwoods again and Woodturningz.

woodbutcher

I hve ordered from most sellers and have found CSUSA to be my favorite. It seems no matter who I speak with when ordering I always get excellent service. The quality of their high end kits is without question. Wanted to return some 10k centerbands (30) and was told it is no problem.
Jim

arioux

Hi,

POC, Berea, Woodturningz and exploring the CSU, (altough i find them overpriced). One thing i notice is that few peoples choose PSI but i see a lot of post about Woodturningz and POC, both PSI reseller, so i think the pool result is not really representative of the Manufacturer. I always read that very few by PSI kits but a lot of people buy from POC and Woodturningz. Funny....[8D]

Alfred

huntersilver

Craft Supply USA, they are great. I took a course there once taught by Rex, it was awesome. Very customer focused and friendly. If you can batch process your orders or get in group buys their prices are excellent.

fiferb

I use Wood N Whimsies http://www.woodnwhimsies.com/
They are PS pens but the price is the best I've found, including all of the above.

gerryr

You didn't list Beartooth Woods. I buy from CSUSA, AS and Beartooth. Ernie is the only one who has copper kits. I've never had anything other than excellent service from all three.

Randy_

Originally posted by Rudy Vey
<br />Kinda funny that the major pen kits maker, Berea, was left out. AS and Woodcraft (most of their kits) as well as Rockler are Berea re-sellers.

I like Berea kits a lot; but their web site is not the best and I really do not like the lack of an on-line store. I use their kits; but usually buy them from a secondary source.

SteveRoberts

Berea via AZsil, CSU via CSU, Penn State via Penn state. I buy a LOT of kits these days (about 200 a month) so service is a very big deal and all of the above are top notch.

Steve

woodpens

I buy about 50/50 CSU and Berea via Arizona Silhouette. I like the quality of these much better than the alternatives. AS makes up for Berea's lack of a functional website. I place virtually all orders online long after normal working hours are over.

alparent

Woodturningz. I can get PSI, Berea and HUT from one source....Woodturningz! Saves on shipping! Service is great!
The WEB page could use some work....by looking at it you think they don't sell much stuff! But if you call...they have all you need and at great prices! I like the variety of PSI but wish they would offer more in TN platting.

GBusardo

I just placed my first order with Woodturningz. I didn't realize that they carry all PSI. Naturally, I had just put in an order with PSI a few days earlier. To answer the question, I have ordered from PSI, AS, CSI, Woodpenpro, Steebar, Lee Valley and now Woodturningz. Probably some others that i can't think of at this time. I have to say, the smaller outlets are usually cheaper and nicer to deal with then the big boys.
Gary

airrat

Has anyone noticed with PSI a change in the quality. I ordered some fountain kits from them. The finish on the nib was "tarnished" for lack of better words. They sent me replacements and those are "slightly" tarnished again. Also some fitting issues.

DocStram

I started off buying from PSI and Woodturningz ..... but after a while I became concerned about the quality of the kits I was getting. PSI stuff is beginning to disappoint me. So, lately I have been buying from Berea and CSUSA. Far better quality. I wish I had not waited so long to take the advice of the experienced pen people about quality.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom