Where can I get Laminated Plastic, black/white/black

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rodtod11

I am looking into making a pen body with differing material types separated by a thin sheet of plastic with three layers, black/white/black. Problem is I have searched everywhere for plastic sheets and cannot find it anywhere. I checked the internet of course, but also hobby stores, Michaels and other stores like that. Even Lowes and Home Depot with no luck. Anyone have an idea?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edstreet

so you essentially want to make canvas micarta? Like taking sheets of fabric, shower curtain, paper, tarps and whatever else and layer it with something like bondo to the thickness needed after being pressed?

plantman

Go to Warmoth Custom Guitar Parts.com. You will find single, triple, and five ply guitar pick material in a varity of colors, animal prints, and pearls. Jim S

PTsideshow

Check all other places that have been mentioned first. As Music stores charge more for the material. Most of it is polyester the fancy patterned material costs more than the solid colors but is just about no point in segmenting.
At the music store the pieces are smaller than other locations.
You also can use the engrave-able name tag material too. Costs less and comes in tri color too.
:clown:

Top Bottom