Where can I buy click mechanism

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chris88

Hi everyone I two Guardian Junior kits. And the plastic click mechanism's are missing part's. Where would be a good place to buy the mechanism's?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chris88

Sorry I left that out I did email them and got no answer. So I called them and they told me there was nothing they can do. I do order from them any more.

hewunch

So you bought the kits from them and they were lacking parts and they refused to fix it? I got to tell you for all the issues I have had with PSI that is not one of them. IF that is true, I would write the president of the company and let them know. I don't know of anyone else selling the guardian clicks so you may be out of luck.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Or try calling PSI again---seems to be some difference in the level of customer service, based on who you get on the line.

Sometimes they are fine--other times--not so great!

Sawzall

Guardian Parts

I order from PSI on a regular basis. Their shipping is slow but I have never had a problem getting replacement parts, especially if i am paying for them. They have even replaced parts as a courtesy at times. I would recommend you call again and if you can't get help from the first person you talk to ask for a supervisor. If they carry the part I can't believe they won't sell it to you.

Chris88

Ok just got off the phone with PS and they will be sending me the mechanism's. Customer service was better this time.

BigguyZ

I once contacted PSI about the price for a Patriot Transmission that I foulded up. I don't think I even bought the kit from them, but not only did they tell me the cost of the transmission alone- they sent me one for free.

I've never ever had a bad experience with PSI. Rockler, on the other hand....

Top Bottom