What's it made from ??????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dai Sensei

Dai Sensei

Another one of my weird and wonderful experiments based on a request from Ubeaut Neil :rolleyes:.

Can you gues what it is made from ?

Cheers

ps Those members I have told, shhhh, let the others guess :biggrin:

Attachments

• ds1.jpg
    ds1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 481
  • ds2.jpg
    ds2.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 449
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gilrock

Looks like something that was digested at least once. I see a few Kellogg's Sugar Smacks in there....lol.

Dai Sensei

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm afraid so, it is dog sh_t :eek:

Dried for a month in sun, then dried in a dehydrator for 36 hours, before being stabilized with Cactus Juice. I then overturned it before then casting, to ensure it had a good resin coating :wink:

It did smell strange when turning but not stinky. I did however use my Trend Airshield during the turning process to be safe :rolleyes:

marksman

Man, what do you blokes feed your dogs there in the outback? It does look like partially digested kelloggs sugar smacks.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Evidently Meat (products) is not the number 1 product in your dog's food. You might want to change brands.

But what I really want to know is why you chose cactus juice . . .

pinelumber

Dog Doo!!!

All of those beautiful woods you guys have there and you make a pen of dog doo.!! Good work thought. I can send you something that looks better in wood if you like. PM Me.

Dennis
Pine Lumber :bananen_smilies104::RockOn:

Dai Sensei

Not my dog, I picked it up whilst collecting sheoak pods, but some strange things in its diet. Certainly some oats and wheat in there, no noticeable bone, but varying content colour and textures :tongue:.

Quite interesting actually. Those that have seen it want one for the novelty of it, but I'm certainly thinking it is a once off thing. Wouldn't want to chew your pen :biggrin:

marksman

I don't know why this makes a difference but...NOT YOUR DOG??? The dung came from another dog? Oh man, that really puts it over the top. I'll take two :biggrin:

Top Bottom