Whatizit? We have a winner!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MesquiteMan

leehljp

Member Liaison
Don't know the right way to say it but dried Horse apple hull/ Osage Orange hull peelings?

I wanted to say "looks like someone's petrified appendix", but since I was given only one guess . . .

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
OK, no one has guessed correctly yet! I just got finished with my last pen (had a little mishap!) and I guess now I will give a hint or 2. I am also raising the GC amount to $20! Everyone is allowed ONE MORE GUESS EACH. If you post more than 2 guesses and your third is the right answer, you WILL NOT WIN!! Please don't post more than 2 guesses total!

Think tree, think fruit, think wood!

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner! Tsegar guessed the correct answer! I guess I should not have made the hints to easy!

The pen is made from peach pits from my Dad's peach tree. We ate about 5 peaches and I save the pits. I then cracked the pits open with a hammer and removed the "nut" inside and dried the remains in my toaster oven. I then cast the pieces in clear Alumilite and reverse painted the blank black. This is a gift for my dad for Christmas!

Tsegar, send me your e-mail address to Curtis AT Turntex.com and I will send your GC!

Top Bottom