What would it take...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deere41h

Originally posted by jwoodwright
<br />OK, has anyone approached Berea with the Desire for a Larger CB for the Slimline[?]

What we need is hundreds of positive posts for it, Ask Jeff to forward Posts to Berea...

They see a Need, they make us Happy, they make Money... [8D]

The Comfort or Soft Grip pen is just a slimline with a larger center band. Why not use it and save the investment of thousands of dollars.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred in NC

John, I mentioned that earlier in this thread.

I made the point that maybe the suppliers could offer the Soft Grip without the rubber part as an option, since it would be cheaper that way. Most of us don't use the rubber part anyway.

Tooling for a centerband is a LOT cheaper than tooling for a complete kit. This small variation on the slimline will be a LOT cheaper than a completely new kit.

its_virgil

Except for the wall street pen, Woodcraft sells Berea Kits. WC does not manufactor their own. Buying from Berea is buying from the source.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Deere41h

Originally posted by Fred in NC
<br />John, I mentioned that earlier in this thread.

I made the point that maybe the suppliers could offer the Soft Grip without the rubber part as an option, since it would be cheaper that way. Most of us don't use the rubber part anyway.

Tooling for a centerband is a LOT cheaper than tooling for a complete kit. This small variation on the slimline will be a LOT cheaper than a completely new kit

Fred...Sorry I missed your thread. But you are right. I have a couple hundred rubber bushing that I will probably never use. I don't buy a lot of slim lines but they do offer a lot more choices in plating than the soft grip lines does. A new line of centerbands would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom