What the &^%$

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

is going on between Gary Max and My wife:eek:. About 2 months ago my wife had mentioned to Gary that she sure loved the bowl had posted here and a week later one like it showed up in our mail box:biggrin:. If you all remember I posted it here and thanked Gary many many times. Now yesterday my doorbell rings and its the postman with a package from Gary addressed to Diane. Inside the package was one of the most beautiful buckeye burl bowls you could ever lay your eyes on.
The friends I've made at the IAP are about as close of friends as I've had and this is a community that not only embraces it's members but their families as well. So once again Gary, Diane (better known as Dee to the IAP) and I thank you and Margie from the bottom of our hearts.

IMG_1656-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
WOW! That is Beautiful! I think it looks more like a hollow form than a bowl from this angle. What a friend!

KenV

Neil -- did you ever work in Aviation??

There is a line in that trade group about finding a woman you do not really like every 3-5 years, and buying her a house......

does not sound like Roy went there, but then........

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Neil -- did you ever work in Aviation??

There is a line in that trade group about finding a woman you do not really like every 3-5 years, and buying her a house......

does not sound like Roy went there, but then........
No Ken, never aviation, I spent most of my life working in the Marine industry. Our motto was "if we were supposed to have a wife we would have been issued one".

I don't know Roy, it's not much good for anything... it's full of holes...:tongue::tongue:

Maybe you better send that back up north to me and let me dispose of it for you...:biggrin::biggrin:

If it ain't snowing in January when he has his gathering, My Dianne and I are going to try to attend Gary Max's gathering... from the looks of the google map, his place is nearly as far out in the sticks as mine... if you want I'll try to see what he has going with your Diane.:biggrin:

Top Bottom