What size tap?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Does anyone know what size threads are on the full size Gentlemens FP front section? I need a tap for this pen I'm making. Thanks in advance!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I saw "what size tap" and thought "what size is the keg?"
24.gif

IPD_Mr

Chuck are you talking about the nib holder or are you talking about the the nib feed? If it is the holder I can check the different taps I have tonight, but I would guess that it is an odd size. That means custom size. :mad: I don't mind one or two custom sizes but right now I am looking at about ten different custom sizes for projects I have in the works. Prices have gone up on custom taps since my last order in Jan. :mad:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck are you talking about the nib holder or are you talking about the the nib feed? If it is the holder I can check the different taps I have tonight, but I would guess that it is an odd size. That means custom size. :mad: I don't mind one or two custom sizes but right now I am looking at about ten different custom sizes for projects I have in the works. Prices have gone up on custom taps since my last order in Jan. :mad:
Here's a quick picture of what I need a tap for. Probably custom. Thanks for any help Mike!

Attachments

• IMG_0841.JPG
    IMG_0841.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 128

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The overall would be .25mm difference in diameter thats about .010 divided in half.

Top Bottom