What other forums are you on?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David Keller

I'm on WoodturnersAmerica and Sawmill Creek... I don't turn many pens anymore, but I still check in on IAP from time to time.

Jim Burr

Banned
SMC, WTA, FWW as a guest and Penturnersparadise.ca out of Canada. I spend way to much time on forums!

Along with pens/woodworking we kayak fish so I have two other sites that I visit on a regular basis, Gulf coast fishing connection and Pensacola fishing forum.

I check in most every morning, and sometimes a few more times during the day... even though I don't do many pens any more, still find this to be a favorite along with FWW... I also have membership in a couple of Aussie forums, but rarely go there anymore.

socdad

IPA is the only turning site I follow; I check in a couple times a day. I follow a few high school / collage soccer sites, 'The Far Post', 'Yappi', 'Big Soccer' (my youngest daughters seniors season at Campbell University starts next fall) and one outdoors / fishing site, Ohio Game fishing.

Gunco, Custom Calls, THO Calls, Hobby Machinist, Tactical Machinging, AK Forums, Bowhunter.com...

Basically, gunsmithing, hunting and call making

jjudge

Facebook, FamilySearch.org, and WAY too much time on reddit.com

Warning: stay away from reddit.com. Its chock full of links, picts, posts, etc that you will peruse, chuckle, and peruse some more. Eventually, you will realize that you just wasted HOURS of your precious time.

In my defense, I have to say: I don't watch TV (we don't have cable), so thats my entertainment when I'm not obsessing about a hobby.

juteck

IAP, World of Woodturners, and Woodcentral, occasionally AAW, and Fountain Pen Network

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Daniel

Right now, Although IAP is still number one in my bookmarks.
fairtradetobacco.com A site for growing your own tobacco
howtogrowtobacco.com same as above
backyardchickens.com just what it sounds like but great group of people from right here in Reno
homesteadingtoday.com looking for ways to produce my own energy and basically things we can do for ourselves. They are a bunch of weirdos though.
beesource.com Site for beekeeping. I will be starting two hives this spring.

Other than that I have been spending most of my online time researching and finding materiasl and equipment to start two beehives, get prepeaired to grow a quarter acre of tobacco. build a high effeciency wood burnign stove. build a solar water heater and convert my hosue to hot water heating. Looking into solar electrical (not going well) Soap making, canning and otherwise lots of gardening issues.
We are also going to inclose our front porch so it will get some solar gain as well as increase our usable living space. And that is what I do in just my spare time.

76winger

I've got accounts on Sawmill Creek and Lumberjocks, but this is the only wood/turning forum I visit regulary. I'm also somewhat active in the forums over at mytotalmoneymakeover.com

Top Bottom