Attachments

• IMG_00000045.jpg
    IMG_00000045.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 609
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I thought he was building a new still. Heck a little propane, some copper tubing, and some mash and hes all set to brew!

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Nice pressure pot. You know I'll bet that might be helpful to your wife as well. After she mixes up her cake batter in that kitchenaid bowl lift mixer she could put in you pressure pot to be sure it has no air bubbles in it. How ever I dont think it would be a good idea to use her mixer for you blanks the bowls and attachments can run into a bit of money.

paintspill

if i didn't know better i'd say i just bought myself a big ol bucket of smart a__es. thanks guys. i know i can always count on you all for a chuckle. i'm gonna be more careful with my backgrounds from now on.

tim self

Mmmmmm, pressure pot+new caster=madness. You've certainly lost your mind. And that may not be a bic but you have pens in your house you didn't make?!?!?

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I cant imagine why anyone would suspect there were any answers that were not in total support of your loss of sanity. I mean I have never known the members here to give sarcastic responses to a member in need.

Haynie

I think I see a BIC back there. Your out of the club!:)

on a side note. you have no idea how funny this is, i can't even touch one of those pens any more. my wife handed me one the other day to sign something and i wouldn't even take it from her.

I hear ya. I use a fountain pen at work. NCR forms don't like them. Some SOB stole my matching roller ball. Using a bic sucks now.

paintspill

Redemption

okay. So it seems that somehow a plastic pen ended up in that picture and I have no idea how. If it wasn't for that whole border crossing thing I'd swear it was one of you guys.

So in an attempt to redeem myself I have gathered my current pen-ventory. Now this doesn't include my carry pen and the 3 or 4 scattered around the house. Please don't banish me. I have no where else to go.

Attachments

• IMG_00000047.jpg
    IMG_00000047.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 136

ChrisN

okay. So it seems that somehow a plastic pen ended up in that picture and I have no idea how. If it wasn't for that whole border crossing thing I'd swear it was one of you guys.

So in an attempt to redeem myself I have gathered my current pen-ventory. Now this doesn't include my carry pen and the 3 or 4 scattered around the house. Please don't banish me. I have no where else to go.

I vote to keep you. :biggrin: The closed end pens make up for the bic.

paintspill

Was gonna start a new post but decided to update here instead. Plumbed the pressure pot today and put air to it and it was a success. 3 hours and didn't lose any air. Cast a single blank. Will check on it tomorrow.

Top Bottom