What happened to HF 14" bandsaw

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

raar25

Has anyone ever put a riser kit in the HF band saw? I heard the Grizzley kit fits, but I want to be sure before I buy it.

its_virgil

My HF 14" band saw has a riser block but it was purchased from HF while they still sold them. I don't doubt the grizzled one would fit since most of the china made bandsaws seem to have castings from the same place...just the outer skins are different. But, I don't know that it fits for sure.i really like my HF bandsaw and drill press.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Has anyone ever put a riser kit in the HF band saw? I heard the Grizzley kit fits, but I want to be sure before I buy it.

ironman123

I wonder if they are discontinuing the 76595 14 inch bandsaw? Went to HF and they can not bring it up on their computer.

Found One.

Ray

PTsideshow

They do pull the item from the web site and catalog when they no longer have them in the warehouses or in the shipping pipeline, as I was told that it can take a couple of months from order date to arrival date state side. Depending on the number of other buyers ahead of them. They have had one form or another since they started selling tools other than from the auctions at dockside 35 years ago.
They will show up sooner or later!
:clown:

alamocdc

They also carry the risers off and on. Not long after I first learned that Don had riser on his saw, they quit selling them. Then about a year later the risers were back so I snatched one up. Best $50 I can remember spending!

Top Bottom